It may be the most important thing about a skilled nursing center: being treated like an individual. And it’s the reason St. Ann’s takes a different approach to Skilled Nursing, called “Person-Centered Care.”
Person-Centered Care means we find out what is important to you. Then we adapt our care to fit you, instead of asking you to adapt to us. We take special interest in learning about you and what makes you happy. And then we work to make that happen.
As always, St. Ann’s continues to provide care that is exceptionally advanced. And at St. Ann’s, we believe we have the most skilled and compassionate medical professionals in the area. They have years of experience in providing proactive, quality care along with the gentle, understanding support you need.
Schedule a Visit
Let us help you get all the information you need to make an informed decision. To schedule a visit to the Wegman Care Center, please call us at: (585) 682-2046.
The Wegman Care Center is located adjacent to St. Ann’s Home in Irondequoit. Find out more.
- We find out what activities you enjoy, like gardening, reading or attending plays at Geva. Then we look for ways to make them available to you.
- Our Country Kitchens make it possible for you to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner on your own schedule.
- We ask you what time you would like to get up in the morning and adjust our schedules to meet yours.
- We make sure you can keep enjoying things that have always been part of your life, like getting the morning newspaper.
- We provide full-time pastoral care as well as the opportunity to attend Mass several times each week in the St. Ann’s Home Chapel.