Highly Skilled Care at Rochester’s Most Respected Nursing Home
St. Ann’s Home is a 388-bed skilled nursing facility providing 24-hour on-site care. Our nursing home is set on 37 beautifully landscaped acres in Irondequoit. Outside, the gardens are flowering and fragrant. Inside, the floors shine and friendly smiles are everywhere. Security officers monitor the grounds and buildings 24 hours a day. And residents take comfort in knowing they’re getting the best nursing care around.
Want to take a tour? It would be our pleasure!
To schedule a guided tour of St. Ann’s Home, please contact our Admissions team:
Phone (585) 697-6311
Fax (585) 342-2575
St Ann’s Home Services & Amenities
St Ann’s Home
Services & Amenities
Enjoy a room that’s all your own.
Most residents at St. Ann’s Home enjoy single, private rooms with many amenities.
- Attractive, comfortable furniture with special adaptations available
- Plenty of space for personal belongings
- A modern, private bathroom
- Call buttons to the nursing station
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Daily cleaning and laundry service
- Mail delivery
- High-definition digital TV
- Semi-private rooms include the same amenities
Expert Care. 24 Hours a Day.
St. Ann’s Home has an impressive staff of health care professionals.
- Full-time, board certified internists/geriatricians
- Nurse Practitioners and physician assistants
- Registered nurses
- Nursing assistants
- Rehabilitation specialists
- Wound care specialists
- Medical and surgical specialists
- Hospice Care
St. Ann’s Home is located across the street from Rochester General Hospital in case of an emergency.
On-Site Rehabilitation Services
The Wegman Transitional Care Center at St. Ann’s provides short-term rehabilitation for residents and other patients. Here are the services we provide:
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Therapeutic recreation
A Healthy, Active Lifestyle.
Residents at St. Ann’s Home enjoy many activities that help them lead fulfilling lives.
- Enjoying meals with friends
- Strolling the grounds on our beautiful walking path
- Participating in social activities and field trips
- Visiting our on-site hair salon
- Attending daily church services or watching them on TV