Adult Day Services
If you’re caring for an elderly parent or loved one, you know what an important—and often difficult—responsibility that can be. St. Ann’s Adult Day Programs can help. We offer a much-needed respite for you, the caregiver, while providing a safe, supervised, social environment for your loved one during the hours you need it most.
You can take care of work or personal needs while knowing your loved one is in good hands.
Our programs are ideal for older adults and people with disabilities who:
- Need medical services or skilled nursing care
- Have a chronic illness or memory problems
- Are socially isolated or depressed
- Have decreased mobility and need rehabilitation support
Our Programs – NOW OPEN!
Home Connection is a medical adult day service that provides quality care in a comfortable, stimulating environment. St. Ann’s interdisciplinary team develops personalized plans for health care and recreation based on participants’ needs, meeting with their families, and order from their physicians.
1500 Portland Avenue | Irondequoit, NY 14621
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
St. Ann’s Adult Day Program at Durand Senior Apartments offers both social and medical services in a brand new building. It is open to the community – you don’t have to live there to participate!
4250 Culver Road | Rochester, NY 14622
Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday, 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Now accepting Nursing Home Transition and Diversion Waiver Participants!
Medical Model Services Provided:
- Skilled nursing care and health monitoring
- Case management and counseling
- Personal care and bathing
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Blood pressure/glucose monitoring
- Oxygen and nebulizer treatments
- Tube feeding
- Podiatry, dental hygiene and hearing evaluations
- Lab work
- Transportation to medical appointments
Social Model Services Provided:
- Nutritious snacks and a hot meal
- Supervision and monitoring
- Personal care and hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Religious and educational activities
- Social activities and field trips
- Music, crafts and gardening
- Intergenerational activities
- Daytime respite and information for caregivers