Adult Day Services
If you’re caring for an elderly parent or loved one, you know what an important—and often difficult—responsibility that can be. St. Ann’s Adult Day Programs can help. We offer a much-needed respite for you, the caregiver, while providing a safe, supervised, social environment for your loved one during the hours you need it most.
You can take care of work or personal needs while knowing your loved one is in good hands.
Our programs are ideal for older adults and people with disabilities who:
- Need medical services or skilled nursing care
- Have a chronic illness or memory problems
- Are socially isolated or depressed
- Have decreased mobility and need rehabilitation support
Home & Heart is a social adult day service providing support services and social activities in a relaxed, home-like setting at two locations.
St. Ann’s Home & Heart (Offering Evening and Weekend Hours)
696 Ridge Road
Webster, NY 14580
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Home & Heart at the Cathedral
287 Flower City Park (Sacred Heart Cathedral)
Rochester, NY 14615
Open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Home Connection is a medical adult day service that provides quality care in a comfortable, stimulating environment. St. Ann’s social workers develop personalized plans for health care and recreation based on customers’ needs, meetings with their families and orders from their physicians.
1500 Portland Avenue (St. Ann’s Community)
Rochester, NY 14621
Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Services provided at all locations:
- A hot noon meal and nutritious snacks
- Supervision and monitoring
- Personal care and hygiene
- Medication reminders
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Religious and educational activities
- Social activities and field trips
- Music, crafts and gardening
- Intergenerational activities
- Daytime respite and information for caregivers
Additional services provided at Home Connection (medical model):
- Skilled nursing care and health monitoring
- Case management and counseling
- Personal care and bathing
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Blood pressure/glucose monitoring
- Oxygen and nebulizer treatments
- Tube feeding
- Podiatry, dental hygiene and hearing evaluations
- Lab work
- Transportation to medical appointments
To schedule a visit to any of our Adult Day programs, call (585) 697-6361.