Highly skilled rehab care.
If you’ve had a procedure like hip replacement surgery or something unexpected like a stroke or cardiac event, you may need transitional care to help you get back on your feet.
Two things you should know:
1) St. Ann’s Community offers highly skilled rehab care that will get you healthy and home before you know it.
2) Where you go for rehab is entirely up to you. Tell your hospital social worker you want to go to St. Ann’s.
Then call us to preplan your stay.
When you preplan, you have the comfort of knowing there’s a room waiting for you. You won’t have to worry about making last-minute decisions or settling for a rehab center that doesn’t meet your needs. We’ll help you make all the necessary arrangements. In fact, if you’re at Rochester General Hospital, our valet service will even pick you up, saving you time and money.
Have questions about transitional care? Ready to preplan your stay at St. Ann’s? Contact our Admissions team at email@example.com or (585) 444-1632. We look forward to talking with you and providing you the most advanced and comfortable transitional care around.
Video: Bob shares how rehab at St. Ann’s was a “complete gamechanger.”
Transitional Care at St. Ann’s Community
Our medical team has a singular focus: Helping you gain the independence you need to return home.
We do that by providing you with:
• An experienced medical team that includes board-certified internists/geriatricians, nurse practitioners, and physical, occupational, and speech therapists
• Admissions 7 days a week
• Rehab 6 days a week for the quickest possible recovery
• The latest technology to help you get more out of rehab, faster
• Experts certified in specialties like stroke care, wound care, and on-site swallowing evaluations using FEES technology
• BIG/LSVT/Speak Out therapy for individuals with Parkinson’s disease
• An indoor “car” to help you learn to get in and out of your vehicle again
• Newly remodeled private rooms with cable TV and internet access
“You couldn’t ask for a better therapy team. They’re entirely focused on giving you the care you need to feel better and go home. If I ever need rehab again, I’m going to St. Ann’s.”
– Mike S.
“Everyone worked patiently and diligently to get the best possible rehabilitation for our beloved family member. She still has a long road ahead, but your staff has optimized her chances. No facility matches yours.”
– Bob M.
“My Dad was there and it was a wonderful experience! When I get my knee done I want to go to St. Ann’s!”
– Carol B.
“I was there after a knee replacement. I pray I never need rehab again, but if I do I would go to St. Ann’s. It was a very positive experience!”
– Linda S.
“I first went to St. Ann’s for rehab years ago and I’ve gone back twice for different health issues. I love it there! You couldn’t ask for better care. I hope I’m done needing rehab, but if not, I’m going to St. Ann’s!”
– Rita D.