When you’re recovering from a major medical event like heart surgery, joint replacement, or a stroke, one thought is top of mind: getting back to life quickly. At St. Ann’s Community, we understand that need and are ready to provide exceptional care to make it happen.
You Should Know: The choice of where you or your loved one goes for rehab is up to you. No one else—not even the hospital—can dictate where you should go.
If you decide St. Ann’s is right for you, call us to pre-plan your stay. We’ll help you make all the necessary arrangements in advance, so the only thing you’ll need to worry about is getting healthy and going home. In fact, when you’re ready to leave the hospital, we’ll even pick you up with our valet service that helps save both time and money.
Want to take a tour? It would be our pleasure!
To schedule a guided tour of the Wegman Transitional Care Center or to pre-plan your stay, please contact our Admissions team:
Wegman Transitional Care Center
Rehab at St. Ann’s Community is provided at the Wegman Transitional Care Center, Rochester’s only freestanding rehab center.
Located on our Irondequoit campus, the Center takes new admissions 7 days a week.
While receiving care, patients have the opportunity to:
- Take part in rehabilitation activities 6 days a week for the quickest possible recovery
- Receive care from a medical team that’s on site, not on call
- Enjoy a spacious private room, equipped with a flat-screen TV, telephone, and private bathroom with shower
- Feel at home with fireplaces, cable TV, Internet access, and country kitchens available for use 24 hours day
- Visit our beautiful on-site bistro for a meal, dessert, or a cup of coffee
“I first went to St. Ann’s for rehab years ago, and I’ve gone back twice for different health issues. I love it there! You couldn’t ask for better care. I hope I’m done needing rehab, but if not, I’m going to St. Ann’s!”
– Rita DeLario, Irondequoit
“I was immediately up and moving without pain. It was a complete game changer. If you’ve had a lifetime of pain and need to get back to your life quickly, go to St. Ann’s.”
– Bob Bleier, Founding Partner of Montage Wealth Management and Former NFL Quarterback
“I went to St. Ann’s after heart surgery and go excellent care. You couldn’t ask for a better therapy team. When I got there, my pain was at least a 9; when I left, it was a 2. They’re entirely focused on giving you the care you need to feel better and go home. If I ever need rehab again, I’m going to St. Ann’s!”
Mike Syracusa, Former Owner M&M Marine Repair & Hauling Corp. in Webster, NY