Sometimes, caring for the most important people on earth means providing the little extra help they need.
That’s why St. Ann’s Community offers assisted living at The Glen on the campus of St. Ann’s Community at Cherry Ridge.
From bathing, grooming, and dressing to medication administration and other activities of everyday life, we provide the support you need in a caring, nurturing environment.
Residents experience a comfortable, stimulating lifestyle focused on wellness and daily social interaction among friends and neighbors. Our staff provides the care and independence our residents need and the peace of mind their families desire.
St. Ann’s Community at Cherry Ridge is also one of the only senior communities in the Rochester area certified by New York State to offer Enhanced Assisted Living. Residents who need it receive a substantially higher level of care while remaining in an assisted living setting. This allows them to “age in place,” bridging the gap between assisted living and skilled nursing care.
Assisted Living at St. Ann’s Community at Cherry Ridge
Services and Amenities:
- Three nutritious meals per day
- Kitchenette with sink and refrigerator
- Weekly housekeeping and daily bed making
- Personal laundry and linen service
- All utilities included (except phone and cable)
- Recreational activities
- Transportation to various planned activities
- Craft and garden rooms
- Wellness programming with access to a full continuum of care
- Medication supervision
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- 24-hour personal care aid service
- Emergency call system
- Access to all campus-wide amenities
Schedule a Visit
To schedule a personally guided tour of St. Ann’s Community at Cherry Ridge, contact Brian Burger, Marketing Representative, at [email protected] or (585) 697-6702. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Learn more about St. Ann’s Community at Cherry Ridge.