Senior Living at Its Finest
St. Ann’s Community at Chapel Oaks is Rochester’s premier rental retirement community. Located on 14 secluded acres in Irondequoit, Chapel Oaks offers luxury one- and two-bedroom apartments, a maintenance-free lifestyle, and a wide range of first-class amenities. Residents also have priority access to the continuum of care that St. Ann’s is known for.
To schedule a tour or for more information, contact Josie Tiberio:
St. Ann’s Community at Chapel Oaks
1550 Portland Ave.
Rochester, NY 14621
Exceptional Value. No Entrance Fee
The exceptional value of St. Ann’s Community at Chapel Oaks begins with our rental concept. There are no entrance fees or endowments, and a single low monthly service fee covers a full spectrum of services and amenities. So you will have the freedom to invest your money as you please. But your most valuable asset may be your status as a Chapel Oaks resident. It gives you priority access to the complete range of professional health care services offered on the St. Ann’s campuses. These services include things like 24-hour emergency assistance and skilled nursing care, if you ever need it.
Feel Good About Today. And Tomorrow
Nothing compares to the feeling of safety, both for yourself and your belongings. 24-hour security means you have the freedom to take a walk or do some gardening with complete peace of mind. And should the need ever arise, you’ll feel secure in knowing that the complete continuum of health services is available on the St. Ann’s campus.
- 24-hour security
- Scheduled courtesy transportation for shopping and special events
- Unlimited transportation to medical appointments
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Fine dining choices in our bistro or restaurant style dining room
- Private dining room for entertaining
- Concierge services
- Housekeeping services bi-weekly in your apartment
- Flat linen laundry service bi-weekly
- 24-hour emergency alert service in every apartment
- Utilities (except cable and telephone)
- Comprehensive maintenance of apartment, community buildings and grounds
- Snow removal and lawn mowing
- Library with complimentary Internet access
- Business center with computers and printers
- Indoor pool and fitness center
- Wellness coach and exercise programs
- Living room/sunroom and lounge areas
- Arts and crafts center
- Priority access to higher levels of care if ever needed