St. Ann’s Podiatry Clinic
An outpatient service of St. Ann’s Community
Why choose St. Ann’s Podiatry?
- We specialize in complex medical and surgical foot pathologies.
- We focus on acute and chronic diseases of the foot to help minimize transfers to the emergency department and unnecessary hospital stays.
- As podiatric foot and ankle surgeons, we can medically and surgically treat a variety of foot and ankle illness.
- An on-site radiograph machine allows immediate identification of foot structure and abnormalities.
- For our patients with diabetic foot ulcers or trauma, we are conveniently located on St. Ann’s campus, adjacent to the Rochester General Wound Healing Center and across the street from Rochester General Hospital.
Meet Dr. Ellie
Dr. John Ellie is a board certified podiatrist with extensive training in foot and ankle surgery serving the Greater Rochester area. His areas of expertise include:
• Wound care
• Diabetic foot care and infections
• Sports medicine
• Reconstructive foot and ankle surgery
• Acute and chronic conditions
Born and raised in Greece, NY, Dr. Ellie graduated Magna Cum Laude from Pace University in New York City and attended the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He completed his residency in foot and ankle surgery at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn and was chief resident in his final year.
Dr. Ellie believes that building a relationship with a patient is just as important as the clinical training and academic knowledge that helps guide the treatment plan.