At Rainier Grove Memory Care Center, we understand how important it is to get the right care for your loved one living with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia. So our process begins by working with each resident and his or her family to complete an I Care Plan. It helps us get to know who they really are: their interests, achievements, what motivates them—right down to the tiniest detail like how they take their coffee. Because that’s important.
That level of individual attention allows us to create an environment that feels familiar, comfortable, and safe. And you can feel confident knowing that your loved one has priority access to the full continuum of care that St. Ann’s offers, should the need arise.
Compassionate Support With The Comforts Of Home.
Rainier Grove ensures specialized care in a warm, structured, secure setting. Our highly skilled staff provides 24-hour supervision and innovative support developed specifically for those living with memory impairments. Rainier Grove is designed so our residents thrive in an environment that promotes choice, celebrates accomplishments, and reinforces the familiar.
Rainier Grove Services & Amenities
- Staff specializing in dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Daily planned activities
- Emphasis on familiarity and routine
- Emergency call system
- 24-hour security
- Three nutritious meals per day
- Personalized care plan
- Comfortable, home-like surroundings
- Specially designed, state-of-the-art environment
- Personal laundry and linen service
- All utilities included (except phone and cable)
- Daily planned recreational activities
- Transportation to various planned activities
- Wellness programming with access to a full continuum of care
- Medication supervision
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- 24-hour personal care aid service
- Crafts and activities room
- Dining room
- Living room with fireplace
- Access to all campus-wide amenities
On The St. Ann’s Blog: Rainier Grove – Memory Care with a Personal Touch. READ MORE.
Schedule A Visit
To schedule a personally guided tour of Cherry Ridge, contact Brian Burger, Marketing Representative, at email@example.com or (585) 697-6606. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Apply to Rainier Grove
To apply to Rainier Grove Memory Care, please fill out the application here.
Rainier Grove at Cherry Ridge
900 Cherry Ridge Blvd.
Webster, New York 14580