- 24-hour emergency alert service in every apartment
- Restaurant style dining services
- Breakfast and dinner served daily
- Able to accommodate special dietary needs
- Private dining room for entertaining
- Housekeeping service
- Linen/laundry service
- Hair salon/barber shop
- Wellness, exercise and social activities
- Weekly transportation for grocery shopping
- Scheduled medical transportation
- Exercise and game room
- Arts and Crafts Center
- Comprehensive maintenance of apartment, community buildings and grounds
Situated on 11 acres, St. Ann’s Community at The Greens offers spacious, comfortable, independent living apartments for seniors interested in leaving their worries behind.
To schedule a tour or for more information, contact Kim Pasquale:
St. Ann’s Community at The Greens
1 West Avenue LeRoy, NY 14482
Enjoy all of the comforts of home, made easier and included in one monthly fee:
Offering privacy and safety, our one and two bedroom apartments feature the following:
- 24-hour security 7 days a week
- Bright, open floor plans
- Large windows with mini-blind treatments
- Full kitchen with oak cabinets and appliances
- Washer and Dryer hook-ups
- Relaxing balcony or patio
- Individually controlled central heating and air-conditioning
- Spacious closets
- Large bathrooms with walk-in, bench seated showers
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable television
- Sprinkler system and smoke alarms
- Fire and noise resistance construction
- Country setting with pond and perennial garden
- Pet friendly
- Lawn maintenance and snow removal
- Secure storage areas
Here are some Frequently asked questions.
- Do I sign a lease? No, you rent your apartment on a month to month basis.
- Is a Security Deposit required? Yes, a Security Deposit is required equivalent to one month’s rent.
- Can I bring my pet? Yes, as long as you are fully capable of taking care of your pet.
- Can I have dinner guests? Yes, dinner guests are always welcome. $8.00 for Guest Dinner or $12.00 for Holiday Guest Dinner
- Can I have overnight guests? Yes, overnight guests are welcome.
- If a resident needs help with bathing, medication reminder or any type of personal care need, who provides that service?
It is up to the resident and their family to make arrangements to hire either an individual or health care agency to provide those services.