St. Ann’s is currently accepting applications for Spring/Summer CNA classes!
St. Ann’s Community is offering a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Program! The most successful candidate will be compassionate and energetic, with a sincere desire to enrich the lives of our senior community. A CNA at St. Ann’s Community is responsible for providing person-centered care to The Most Important People on Earth.
We are currently accepting applications for Spring/Summer classes. Apply to learn more (Search CNA Training Irondequoit Campus).
- This is a paid 4-6 week training program for individuals interested in obtaining a NYS Certified Nursing Assistant certification
- After successful completion of the program, students are eligible to take the New York State Prometric Nursing Assistant Examination
- Upon achieving certification, Nursing Assistant Students will transition to the role of a Certified Nursing Assistant at St. Ann’s Community
- You must be available for all sessions for the entire program
- This program will be held at Monroe Community College
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of and desire to project The St. Ann’s Experience
- Sense of teamwork, friendship, Customer Focus, Excellence and Integrity are required
Please apply at www.stannsjobs.com
St. Ann’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer