FOOD FIGHT 2020
An Epic Culinary Competition!
If our social distancing experience has taught us anything, it’s that there is nothing more important than enjoying the company of others and celebrating those important to us, even if we need to be more creative about it.
We are asking for your vote of confidence as we continue to plan for Rochester’s best evening of culinary competition – all to benefit the seniors of St. Ann’s Community, who need our support more than ever. Our signature event FOOD FIGHT 2020, is set to take place on Friday, October 16th, and will feature four chefs in a 30-minute cooking challenge to create a dish from mystery ingredients. The winner will be selected by a panel of judges. This year we will get creative in our presentation of FOOD FIGHT, just as our chefs do with the mystery ingredients on stage. Expect to have a fantastic evening, with Pauly Guglielmo, owner of Guglielmo Sauce, as emcee, and a few surprises along the way.
Purchase your tickets, table or sponsorship using the form below. Space will be limited.
2020 Chef Line-Up
- Michael Macri, Certified Executive Chef at Genesee Valley Club and FOOD FIGHT 2019 Champion
- Jeff Carter, Executive Chef at Rochester Yacht Club
- Mike Speranza, Corporate Executive Chef at Custom Culinary.
- Visit this page frequently for the announcement of our last competing chef.
2020 Judge Line-Up
- Stefani LiDestri, CEO and Co-President of LiDestri Food and Drink
- Cheffory McLean, Culinary Concierge and Educator at NY Kitchen
- Stacey Pensgen, Evening Meteorologist at News10NBC
- Sarah Riegal, Sous Chef at Next Door by Wegmans
- Visit this page frequently for the announcement of our last Judge
Special thanks to our 2020 Event Sponsors for their generosity and commitment.
David Guadagnino, CRPC and Mary Beauchamp
FOOD FIGHT 2019 was Phenomenal!
The Culinary Competition was enjoyed by over 450 guests at the Convention Center AND by the residents of Chapel Oaks and Cherry Ridge who watched the event unfold live onscreen.
Executive Chef, Michael Macri at Genesee Valley Club was crowned FOOD FIGHT Champion. Executive Chef, Todd Klugh at Chapel Oaks won the hearts of the crowd to take home the People’s Choice Award for the second year.
The BIG winners were St. Ann’s seniors; almost $250,000 was raised, making this the most successful fundraising event in the history of St. Ann’s Community.
Thank you to all those involved. We couldn’t have done it without you.
Photos from the evening can be found on our Facebook page here.